Thursday, July 28, 2005

Getting to know me.....

I'm sure evvveryone has seent his little thingy below. It's where you answer all these questions then send it to friends for them to replace your answers with their own and send it back and out to others. Soooo..... since many of ya'll don't know me, I figured I'd post my answers here today!




1. What is your occupation? Shyt talker, disco critic, mommy....oh, oh, THAAAT other profession---the one that PAYS me. *heehee* That would be HR Manager

2. What is your favorite movie of all time? Pulp Fiction (the path of the righteous is beset on all sides by the wicked and the tyranny of evil men.......and you will know my name is the LAWD when I lay my vengeance upon THEE!!!!), Kill Bill 1&2, Diary of Mad Black Woman

3. What are you listening to right now? my boss' IRRRRRITATING azz voice in the background....

4. What was the last thing you ate? A "grandma's homestyle " cookie

5. Do you wish on stars? mostly

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Orange

7. What is the weather like right now? 1/2 overcast, 1/2 sunny

8. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Melvin

9. Do you like the person who sent this to you? yes, I do....Mel is one of my longtime buds from MSU :-)

10. How old were you on your last birthday? uh......yeah.......

11. Favorite drink? Hummer

12. Favorite sport to watch? come on ya'll....i don't do sports....but if I HAAAAVE to pick one I'd say either gymnastics, swimming or tennis.

13. Have you ever dyed your hair? yessir!!

14. Do you wear contacts or glasses? Glasses, though I'm in denial that I now need them to drive, so I fake my way and squint at the Sec. of State when I have to get a new license so that horrible "must use corr. lenses" ain't on my joint!

15. Pets? not yet..... I want a small dog or a cat

16. Favorite month?August (my birthday dang it!)

17. Favorite food? Salmon and Steak

18. What was the last movie you watched? Fantastic Four

19. Favorite day of the year? (I am sooo, sooo sorry, but I am STRAIGHT bitin' off Mel's answer) Any day I am not at work!!

20. What do you do to vent anger? (Once again....straight BITIN' --->) You wouldn't like me when I'm angry...

21. What was your favorite toy as a child? My Tigger or my Raggedy Ann or my Barbie Penthouse (yeah I know that's more than one!) LOL

22. Fall or Spring? Fall

23. Hugs or kisses? Kisses

24. Cherry or Blueberry? Cherry

25. Do you want your friends to email you back? It would be nice, but I knoooow some won't

26. Who is most likely to respond? Cher

27. Who is least likely to respond? DEFINITELY, my husband....DAT nigro acts like his fingers get locked when it comes to this kinda stuff.......but I'm SUUUURE Jennifer or Keith won't either......

28. Living arrangements? Crib-nibit (that was Ebonics for House) *heehee*

29. When was the last time you cried? The other day. I popped my Zilla a lil too hard on his thigh and I felt bad cuz I didn't mean to.

30. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes , shoes....shoes.....and shoe boxes (shut up Julian)

31. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Traci Crump

32. What did you do last night? played with the Zilla, fiixed dinner with the husband, ate dinner and fell the h*ll out.

34. What inspires you? Dylan

35.What are you afraid of? Death and heights.

36. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? It ain't easy....bein' CHEEZZZZY!!!

37. Favorite car? O.K., I simply cannot name one. I love cars too much. BMW 740il, Viper, Infinity M45, Range Rover , Mercedes CL600, Acura RL........I could go onnnn and onnnnn

38. Favorite dog breed? Kid friendly, small to med. in size , and smart

39. Number of keys on your key ring? too many...some of which I must really think what they go to.(I need to do a "key purge" huh?

40. How many years at your current job? Almost 4 more than it should be (and it won't be 4 years until November)

41. Favorite day of the week? Friday

42. How many states have you lived in? Duece

43. How many cities have you lived? Quatro

No comments: